Sig Sauer Romeo5 XDR Compact Red Sight 2 MOA Dot with 65MOA Circle
ROMEO5XDR compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation. Ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight. Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight. The readily available AAA battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring up to 50,000 hours or more of life). Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.
– The ROMEO5X/XDR combines leading-edge optical design with an extremely robust, lightweight aluminum housing for years of worry-free service at a competitive price.
– Features high-performance coatings for excellent light transmittance and extended runtime.
– ROMEO5X comes with a 2 MOA dot while the ROMEO5XDR can be toggled between a 2 MOA dot or a 65 MOA circle dot reticle.
– Features MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination), powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not, enhancing battery life
– Runs off a single AAA battery for up to 50,000 hours of runtime under normal use.
– Modular M1913 Picatinny riser mount for 1.41” (absolute co-witness) or 1.63” (1/3 lower co-witness) sight heights.
– Dependable IPX-7 waterproof performance.
– Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details.
Out of stock