This is a Mira Safety CM-7M Military Gas Mask with 6x P3 R Virus filters. Brand new, unopened, in Medium size. They have a manufactured date of this year with a shelf life of 20 years. These filters are good for COVID-19 filtering.
Mira Safety CM-7M + 6x ParticleMax P3 Virus Filters
The CM-7M tactical gas mask is the ultimate chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) defense system when used in conjunction with suitable filters or breathing apparatus. The military-grade technology used for this full-face respirator provides comprehensive protection against the full spectrum of CBRN agents and toxic industrial chemicals in the form of gases, vapors, and aerosols.
Key Benefits of the CM-7M Military-grade Gas Mask:
- Outstanding resistance against all kinds of CBRN agents, industrial toxic gases, riot control gases, etc.
- Compatible with the Scott 804442-01 spectacle kit (sold separately)
- High user comfort for superior all-day protection
- Easy donning and doffing
- Low breathing resistance
- Fits up to 2 NATO-standard 40 mm gas mask filters (widely available with a variety of protection levels)
- Compatible with optical devices (night-vision goggles, etc.)
- Allows for safe and easy drinking during use in a contaminated area
- Comes with a pre-installed hydration system and canteen
- Compatible with CamelBak water bladders with a Type M adapter (not included)
- Sweat drainage through the exhalation chamber
- Compatible with helmets and breathing apparatuses
- High-quality speech diaphragm enables easy communication with or without communication devices.
|bromobutyl rubber, non-irritating||natural rubber, non-irritating|
|silicate glass||polyoximethylen, polyamide|
|> 48 hours|
|max. 20 Pa||max. 50 Pa|
|max. 60 Pa||95%|
|230 ml/min||– 30°C up to +70°C|
The CM-7M CBRN tactical gas mask was designed and developed in cooperation with Czech Army specialists and specifically developed for use with a wide array of optics for advanced tactical capability.
The CM-7M hazmat mask meets the EN 136 (Class III) and EN 148-1 standards and is available in three sizes, providing a perfect fit for practically any user. A NATO-standard filter canister can be mounted on either (or both) side of the military mask to make it easier to aim a gun whether right- or left-handed.
The material of the facepiece (bromobutyl rubber) on this NATO gas mask provides extraordinary protection against all known chemical warfare agents, along with biological, nuclear, radiological, and industrial chemical agents.
This tactical gas mask is designed to withstand long-term use in any weather conditions. The inner mask features comfortable hypoallergenic construction that reduces the content of carbon dioxide in the mask and regulates the flow of inhaled air to prevent fogging for more comfortable all-day use.
The inhalation chambers on this army gas mask are fitted with the Rd 40 x 1/7” thread in accordance with the EN 148-1 (NATO) standard. This ensures compatibility with the widest range of filters readily available on the market today.
These military-grade gas masks are manufactured under the permanent supervision of a representative of the Czech Ministry of Defense and are trusted by military and police users in a wide variety of countries.
The lenses of the CM-7M warfare mask are specifically crafted to ensure compatibility with all kinds of optical devices while providing a sufficient field of vision. The dual lens configuration provides superior depth perception when compared to a single panoramic faceplate, making it ideal for use with rifle iron sights or in combat.
The CM-7M nuclear gas mask is equipped with a drinking system that enables safe drinking in contaminated areas. The drinking system is also compatible with CamelBak hydration systems.
Tactical Gas Mask Service Life
The storage and service life of the CM-7M full-face respirator / tactical gas mask is 20 years from the date of production, provided that the recommended storage conditions are observed.
|Size No.||Size in mm|
|Size 1||5.19 – 5.51 inch (small)|
|Size 2||5.51– 5.82 inch (medium) (universal most used)|
|Size 3||5.82 – 6.14 inch (large)|
To size yourself, it would require a device called a faciometer which is not very common.
Size 2 (medium) fits 95% of the population, so if you’re an average size person, we would suggest size 2. For smaller than average people who weigh 130lb or less, with thin faces, we would suggest size 1 (small). For users over 250 lbs and wide faces, go with large.
You will know the size is right if you do a negative pressure test (blocking the inhalation valve and taking a deep breath), and the mask seals tightly to your face.
Please Note: Filters are NOT included. Please make sure to choose the appropriate size on the drop-down menu.
Combining cutting-edge ultra-low particulate air (ULPA) filtration with 40 mm standard NATO threading, these P3 certified biofilters work with your existing NBC/CBRN gas mask to provide unparalleled, long-lasting protection from airborne viral and bacterial threats. These filters are vastly superior to common half-face masks in practically every scenario.
Please Note: This bundle comes with 6 filters in total.
- 40 mm x 1/7” NATO filter standard (EN 148-1:1999) threading
- P3-certified protection (according to EN 143:2000 standards) filters out 99.9999+% of biothreats (not suitable for other CBRN threats)
- Lightweight (100g) construction
- Utilizes some of the highest quality ULPA filter construction that works on particles as small as 0.2 microns
- Prevents aerosol and airborne transmission of viral and bacterial threats
- 20-year shelf life for easy long-term storage
- Hydrophobic filter paper is ideal for decontamination showers
Maximum Protection from Pandemic & Biological Threats
Modern gas masks provide unparalleled protection from a wide variety of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threats. And now, with the new MIRA Safety ParticleMax P3 Filter, the same high-quality mask can protect you from bacterial and viral threats—including widespread pandemics like Ebola, coronavirus (including COVID-19) and H1N1.
This effectively turns your ultra-secure CBRN gas mask into a full-face respirator with the highest level of protection from airborne threats. Unlike common surgical masks and half-face respirators, you’ll get a perfect seal and full-face protection for everything including the soft tissue around your eyes.
Engineered using the latest in ULPA filtration technology, the same kind you’ll find in “clean rooms” where semiconductors are manufactured. These P3 filters meet some of the highest standards in practically every metric.
They’re made using special filtration media and grade 16 filter paper, resulting in a MERV rating of 20 (the highest attainable for air filtration quality). ULPA filters at this level are handcrafted using specially made fiberglass material, then pushed through a rigorous quality control process to ensure consistent quality across each and every filter.
They’ve also been subjected to extreme testing to ensure they’ll filter out any and almost all environmental biothreats. The filter is even hydrophobic, so you can wear your mask in a decontamination shower without compromising your safety.
The end result?
A filter and gas mask combo that’s practically impenetrable for almost all of the world’s biothreats.
To infect you, viruses must enter your system through particulate or aerosol intrusion. Once you’ve got a perfect seal around your full face (possibly even reinforced with a full-body HAZ-SUIT), it is practically impossible for these threats to enter your body.
NOTE: Due to their sophisticated and specialized construction, these filters will NOT provide protection from common CBRN threats and are primarily intended for protection from biological threats and airborne illnesses. We recommend keeping a variety of filters on hand to tackle whatever threat comes along.
This product comes in a pack of six (6) sealed filters with a shelf life of 20 years. They’re designed for easy long-term storage and handling, with a single package of six filters providing a solid amount of protection for one user (though we recommend stocking a full 2-week supply, if possible).
Certification & Details:
- P3 R according to EN 143 Standard
- TH3 P R SL according to EN 12941
- TM3 P R SL according to EN 12942
- 110 x 55 mm size
- Suitable for use with powered air purifying respirators (PAPR)
- Compatible with half-masks and full-face respirators
- Compatible with STANAG 4155, EN148-1, GOST threading
- P3 filtration removes 99.9999+% of airborne biothreats as small as 0.2 microns
- Hydrophobic internal construction suitable for chemical showers
- Incinerable for safe disposal after use
- Less than .05% penetration at up to 95 l/min. airflow
- Proven in aerosol concentrations of up to 20 ± 5 mg/m3
Our P3 filters can be stored the same way you’d store other gas mask filters: in a cool, dry place away from exposure to hazardous substances. The filters should be stored in their original packaging at temperatures from −58 to 122°F (−50 to +50°С) protected from the effects of precipitation and groundwater. Maximum humidity during storage of the filters is 98%. Storage in places other than those specified can affect shelf life. Shelf life expiration is specified on each filter. The shelf life of each filter is 20 years.
Out of stock